Frozen Ever After is Open!!!

Frozen Ever After ride in Epcot is OPEN!!! However…wait times are showing 300 minutes and lines are backed up all the way to China Pavilion! If you’re in the park and get a chance to experience the ride, please check in here and tell us all about it!

Frozen

Frozen Ever After Concept Rendering

Melissa Furches is a travel agent with Magical Moments Vacations who specializes in Disney travel. If you are interested in booking your own family vacation to Walt Disney World, Disneyland or Disney Cruise Line, please contact Melissa at melissaf@mmvagent.com or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Must.Meet.Mickey. All travel agent services are free, and can take the questions and worries out of planning your family vacation! Contact Melissa today!

Advertisements

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 thoughts on “Frozen Ever After is Open!!!

1. Joel June 28, 2016 at 12:40 pm Reply

So we’re going to DW next Jan…do you think the lines will have tapered off to somethink akin to Radiator Springs levels by then?

Liked by 1 person

• melissafurches June 28, 2016 at 1:14 pm Reply

That’s really hard to say for sure. Frozen and Ana and Elsa have taken the parks by storm in unexpected way, even causing the Magic Kingdom to change rope drop policies because of the massive lines. It will still be one of the newer attractions and will still draw lines of park goers who aren’t frequent visitors and have not yet experienced it. Some attractions take years to get to a point of equal wait times as other older attractions. For example, the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in the Magic Kingdom opened in May of 2014 and still can see almost immediate 1 – 2 hour wait times within the first 30 minutes of park opening on busier days. A good plus for you is that you are visiting in January which is usually not as busy as the warmer months. Your lines should be relatively shorter for almost everything I would imagine.

Liked by 1 person

• Joel June 28, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Wow, I didn’t know they changed rope drop policies because of it lol. Impressive. Good deal, we decided on late January because of the historically shorter wait times. We fast passed Ana & Elsa’s Royal Welcome at CA last year and it was fun for our kiddos so we were thinking about trying the Frozen ride at DW if it wasn’t crazy busy…I’m a Harrison Ford guy myself so as long as I got into Star Tours and Indiana Jones, I was a happy camper.

Liked by 1 person

• melissafurches June 28, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Yes. The crowds were so massive with everyone running down Main Street just to get to the Ana and Elsa Character Spot. All of the stores on Main Street USA are connected so people were even running through the stores to try and beat the line down Main Street. It was crazy. Cast members had to literally corral the crowd with a rope and others had to stand at the entrances of the stores to block them until the initial crowd passed. Fortunately my daughter is older and while she loved Frozen, she didn’t go crazy over the characters. My son is a true Star Wars fan so we gravitate towards Hollywood Studios ourselves. You’ll be pleased with the new Star Wars Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios!

Liked by 1 person

• Joel June 28, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Haha! Oh geez, I’m glad I wasn’t caught in that. Crazy. I mean, it was pretty cool the one morning when we did the early entry and were standing at the rope for rope drop into CA, but I just am not one of those guys who’s going to run through the stores to get there or do the 300 minute wait.

However, I am super excited to check out the Launch Bay!! And I am sure I will be doing a giddy fast walk to get there with my daughter 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• melissafurches June 28, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Hope you have a great time!

Liked by 1 person